Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome Lehigh Valley to the blog

My Eagles training camp friend Tracey noted yesterday that I was missing one of the state's most important wine trails in my blog, the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail. Not anymore. I tweaked the chatter on the top of the blog and added the likes of Amore, Big Creek, Blue Mountain, Cherry Valley, Clover Hill, Franklin Hill, Galen Glen, Pinnacle Ridge and Vynecrest.

Since Brad Knapp at Pinnacle Ridge has proven to be a great source of information and a friend to this blog, I already consider this wine trail part of the family. Now, they're officially along for the ride. Will be touching base with the owners and winemakers at these establishments along the way and include their activities on my weekly calendar, which will be posted again tonight.

No comments: